Date(s) - 21/07/2020 - 31/08/2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- There will be between 12 and 15 speaker presentations in the event – details about each speaker to follow.
- There will be a live panel session that will be presented in two parts, scheduled for the 21st July at 4pm AEST.
- Buyer orientated session chair Roy Palmer
- Seller orientated session chair Lukas Manomaitis
- Some main topics being covered:
- What is happening in the marketplace
- What is happening with suppliers
- What is happening with logistics
- What is each nation doing to help its industry
- Changes in domestic, regional and international markets
- List of issues utilized to assist the industry (for example to government) to help support the seafood industry
- Provide information to the global seafood industry
- How do we continue to increase seafood consumption in a sustainable fashion even when we have demand and supply side disruptions